Imprint / Privacy Information
Consulting Gerald Oerter
Inhaber Gerald Oerter
||+49 (0) 7251 9340 041
||+49 (0) 7251 9340 042
Use of the contents / brands of this site:
The contents and works provided by the operator on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Copying, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright require the consent of the operator of this site. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as content on this site has not been created by the operator himself, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you are nevertheless aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
Privacy statement according to the GDPR
I. Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
FOCUS SALES Consulting
Marianne Kirchgessner-Str. 61
Tel .: 07251/43 400 41
II. General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as legal basis.
In the case that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. It may also be stored if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfilment of the contract.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer and stores it.
The following data is collected here:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used
(2) The operating system of the user
(3) The Internet service provider of the user
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the system of the user comes to our website
(7) Web sites accessed by the user’s system through our website
The data is stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
2. Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user’s IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed. In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
a) Description and scope of data processing
In this way, the following data can be transmitted:
The following is a list of the collected data. These can be, for example:
(1) Entered search terms
(2) frequency of page views
(3) Use of Website Features
The data of the users collected in this way are pseudonymized by technical precautions. Therefore, an assignment of the data to the calling user is no longer possible. The data will not be stored together with other personal data of the users.
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is provided that the user has consented to this in Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
c) Purpose of the data processing
The use of the analysis cookies is for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its contents. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and so we can constantly optimize our offer. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plugin.
d) Duration of storage, objection and disposal options
V. Contact form and e-mail contact
1. Description and scope of data processing
On our website is a contact form available, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user realizes this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. These data are:
Name first Name
At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored:
(1) The IP address of the user
(2) Date and time of registration
For the processing of the data in the context of the sending process your consent is obtained and referred to this privacy statement.
Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, there is no disclosure of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot continue.
To revoke the consent and to object to the storage please use the e-mail address email@example.com. All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
VI. Rights of the person concerned
If personal data is processed by you, you are i.S.d. GDPR and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) The purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) The categories of personal data being processed;
(3) The recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) The planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) The existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) The existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR Opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
3. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.